I know that those of you who have followed the twisted Rule of Rose game from Atlus Games are very anxious to see the E3 trailer everyone was talking about. Atlus has finally released it to the media and we have one of the first copies available online. So click "Read More" to view the spooky goodness that awaits everyone 09/12/2006 as well as some other game/soundtrack related facts, I promise you won't be disappointed!
Here is the video as promised:
- The soundtrack for Rule of Rose will feature six tracks from acclaimed composer Yutaka Minobe and will also include bonuses such as videos, musical sheets, and wallpapers for your computer.
- Play as both Jennifer and her trusty companion Brown (a dog) to solve a variety of puzzles and find tons of items useful to your quest to escape the nightmarish world you're trapped in.
- Go up against The Aristocrats of the Red Crayon including Diana, Meg, and Eleanor and their other wicked associates.
- With other enemies such as "The Goat Imp" how can this not turn out to be an excellent game!?
- Your arsenal of weapons is comprised of the things we've all thought about fighting with, including; a dessert fork, a paring knife, a steel pipe, and of course, a gun.
Bookmark/Search this post with: